(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation GDPR is
Health Care Executives Association e.V.
Bahrenfelder Chaussee 162
Phone +49 / 40 / 609 45 26-10
Fax 040 / 609 45 26-19
E-Mail : email@example.com
Our Company data protection officers can be reached at the following contact details:
Health Care Executives Association e.V.
The data protection officer
Bahrenfelder Chaussee 162
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In this context, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
– Right of access
– Right of rectification or erasure,
– Right to limit processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to transfer of data.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred
– Website from which the request originated
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
Cookies are used to make the website more user-friendly, to optimize the functions and services of the website, and to provide you with content tailored to your needs.
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies is not used to create user profiles.
In addition, with your separate consent, cookies may be used for the provision of external media such as films and maps, and for analyzing the use of the website.
The user data collected in this way is pseudonymized by technical precautions. It is therefore no longer possible to assign the data to the calling user. The data will not be merged with other personal data of the users.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, whereby the legitimate interest of the responsible party is the secure, stable, efficient provision of the website’s functions and the information that can be accessed via them. If the person responsible fulfills a contractual obligation towards you with the respective function, for example participation in a digital event booked by you, the legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR if the user has given his consent to this.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (plus b)
– Persistent cookies (plus c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising by using the contact details given above.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to any newsletter we may offer to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only compulsory information for the sending of the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact data given in the imprint.
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research, and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google in order to exercise this right.
Our website contains links to third-party websites which are not operated by us. as well as the possibility of sharing the contents of our websites via social networks. The respective data protection declarations and data protection notices of the respective providers of the linked contents apply. We would like to point out that we are not responsible for the data processing practices on third-party platforms and sites outside our own sphere of influence.
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application procedure. The processing may also be carried out by electronic means. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits relevant application documents to the controller electronically, for example by e-mail or via a web form on the website. If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data is stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in accordance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents are automatically deleted three months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of the controller conflict with deletion. Other legitimate interests in this sense include, for example, an obligation to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz, AGG).